Monday, November 5, 2012

Continuing On

Work on #4 green is moving on. They are down to the subgrades of the green and bunker. I will verify today. The drainage will be installed and then the greens mix be re installed. Plan is to sod the green either Tuesday and/or Wednesday. If this works out then we will order sod for the green surrounds of #12 and 4 as well as the bunker on 8. That will completely wrap up all construction areas. A decision will then be made to continue on to # 15 or permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment