Sunday, June 24, 2012

Winter is Over

Finally, winter is over. Although the seasons have changed from winter to spring to now the first week of summer, my winter work just ended. What I am talking about is the service work that is done during the winter to each and every piece of equipment to ensure that it has relatively good chance to last during the season and avoid downtime. I attached the reels to the JD fairway mower yesterday and now the shop area empty. We do encounter repairs and scheduled maintenance to all equipment during the season but that is all routine.

The next challenge we are gearing up for is the ability to schedule course maintenance activities around the great amount of play we are having. Throw in the many groups that are playing with different start times, we manage to get the practices done and staying on our schedule. Stay tuned for my next blog as I talk about "what's bugging you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment