Thursday, November 7, 2013

On Hold

The weather is playing tricks with our scheduled project. Good news is that the ground is not frozen, yet. Bad news is that the snow has covered all the trench line markings. I am going out later today and plow off some areas to see if we can continue. A little help from Mother Nature to melt the snow would be nice. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment