Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time

Where does time go? This time of year it goes very fast. With getting the course set up for the season, finishing up winter maintenance, and starting regular course maintenance, the days go by quickly. Prioritizing activities is a must to stay ahead of the game. Then a day like yesterday( insert picture) and a little catch up is great. So just as I am able to get some items checked off my list, I get a virus infected the computer in the shop( thus no picture). Spent much of yesterday trying to remove it and thought I had succeeded, but this morning I could not even get the computer turned on. I am sure the fix it shop will get it healthy again but an additional cost will surely occur and oh that extra time I was looking for, is now gone. I will add computer repair to my growing list. Look at the bright side, It's sunny today!

No comments:

Post a Comment