Friday, January 23, 2015

Japan

The question most often asked is "What do you do in the winter?". Well, the answer today is a vacation. Actually, it's a trip to Japan to visit my daughter and son-in-law, who is stationed here in the navy, AND my granddaughter. This is a 12 day visit to not only see the kids but take in the country and and taste a bit of the culture. A marvelous opportunity to explore and think about the upcoming season. It is early spring as the locals are starting to work their gardens. I may get a chance to visit the local golf course before we leave. The question that I will leave you with is" How come if we leave Japan at 9:20 am, we arrive in LA at 9:00 am?" Can't wait to see the tree project completed. I will report back next week, after I eat a big fat juicy cheeseburger................








































No comments:

Post a Comment