Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Almost Ready

Didn't realize how long since my last post. It's not from napping or some tropical vacation but a " I'll get to it tomorrow" thinking. My priorities have changed these past 2  months as I have been involved in the financial management crisis that arose over the winter. But fear not, the course will open as soon as the snow melts.

The majority of the equipment is ready to go except for the Toro Fairway mower. I will be servicing that next. The snow still lingers here at a depth of about 8" everywhere. Some bare areas are starting to show. With temps this week hitting 60, the snow should disappear quickly. I have read reports of courses opening up in the Twin Cities so it won't be long before we will be able to do the same. I am anxiously awaiting the actual melt on the holes where we installed the drainage. It is good to observe the actual drainage but also the need to add if neccessary to the system to make it even better. There is still 375 feet to install before final cleanup, so any additions to the actual areas will not hinder completion.

I will try to add additional posts on a timely manner so until the next post, prepare for the golf season.

No comments:

Post a Comment